- 1 years of experience in machine learning area
- 4 years of experience in game back-end service engineering
- 1 years of experience in computer graphics area
Passionate for creating great values from cutting-edge technology, solving scalability problem, building web/mobile application, and solving real-world problem with machine-learning and data-science.
AITRICS is the machine learning healthcare company.
- Head of Software Development
- Develop several web/mobile application
Devsisters is the game company in Korea, well known for “Cookie Run for Kakao” and “Line Cookierun”.
- Game publishing: Backend Team Lead
- Cookierun 2: Backend Team Lead
- Line Cookierun: Backend Team Lead
- Cookierun For Kakao: Backend software engineer
- Develop several game systems (e.g. ranking, push, billing, …)
- Develop large-scale system and on-demand infrasturcture with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Develop monitoring dashaboard and alarm system with Datadog, Prometheus, Grpahite, etc.
- Develop high-capacity log processing system with ELK and Kafka.
- Develop balanced static resource distribution system among CDN provdiers.
- Develop game operating tools with Django, Vue.js, React, Express.
- Analysis bulk logs and build log dashboard with Hadoop, Spark.
- Working on Standalone QUIC library
- My 2015 AWS re:Invent presentation
FXGear is the computer graphics company in Korea.
- Working on VR device with Samsung & Oculus with NDK.
- Fluid dynamics in Android with NDK/OpenGL ES.
- Paper simulation in Android with NDK/OpenGL ES.
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Techonology (2009.2 ~ 2017.8)
- B. S. Candidate in Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Also Majoring in Mathematical Science
- Also Majoring in Computer Science
- Seoul Science High School (2007.3 ~ 2009.2)